DOWNLOAD FREE BEATS / BUY RAP BEATS:
“Should I Use Free Beats or Pay for Beats?”
This is a question that many of you are wondering about.
I will give you my best advice here… If you are a rapper who is just starting with rap you should definitelly try free beats at first. Buying exclusive rights as a begginer to a beat is the worst idea unless you have a big audience and places where you will sell your music.
There is many free beats on internet to you for non profit projects. If you are just starting or rap for not long time it is very good opportunity for you. Here you can get some free beats .
If you are serious about your music and you think your music sounds good you should consider getting leasing beats or exclusive rights.
I have prepared interesting list for you below:
WHEN SHOULD I USE FREE BEATS:
– if you want to record your first songs to see your skills.
– if you want to record a track and check if the beat is good for you.
– you simply don’t have money to afford leasing or exclusive rights
– when you are recording a free mixtape or non profit material.
WHEN YOU SHOULD BUY BEATS ONLINE:
– you should buy beats if you want to make quality music and you are serious about it
– When you don’t want to use beats that has been used uncountable times before.
– when you want high quality instrumentals.
– when you are looking for beats that no one used before
– when you want to earn money with your recordings
– when you want to support professional producers.
– when you need wav files for your songs not only mp3 file.
BUY EXCLUSIVE RIGHTS OR LEASE BEATS:
If you are not a mainstream rapper yet or don’t have big budget you should definitelly consider getting lease. They are mostly about $30-$100. They are usually in few options to use. Spending money on exclusive rights can cost you a lot and you could invest it into promotion or videos, etc.. Of course there are some limits on leasing beats. Limits are about sold copies of your recorded songs on them, limitations for audio or video streams on youtube. Producers can sell lease again to another person.
Getting Exclusive Rights to beats:
Exclusive rights can only be sold to one person. Once it is sold no one can use it except person who bought it. That is a good option if you want to keep a beat only for yourself. All mainstream artists always choose this option. Consider it always if you work with a label or you will reach a big audience. Always ask any questions to your producer and be sure that you received a license.
WHERE TO BUY HIGH QUALITY BEATS, MIX&MASTERING SERVICES:
Below i prepared few links where you can buy high quality rap beats. There is over 100 unique rap instrumentals in many types. They also have a professional Mix&Mastering service for affordable prices.
Buy Rap Beats – Here you can buy and lease over 100 high quality beats in different types and genres.
Cheap Exclusive Beats – On this page you will find Cheap Exclusive Beats for only 100$!
Mix & Mastering Services – If you need professional mix and mastering look here.
I hope this helped. Write some comments 🙂