Join My Mailing List And Receive 21 Free Beats Now!
FREE BEATS POLICY
To download any free beat, you must agree to the following terms and conditions (hereinafter referred to as “Agreement”):
1. Usage. YOU ABSOLUTELY CANNOT USE THE INSTRUMENTAL COMPOSITION OF WHICH YOU ARE ATTEMPTING TO DOWNLOAD (hereinafter referred to as “the Beat”) FOR ANY FOR-PROFIT, COMMERCIAL, OR FINANCIALLY EXPLOITATIVE USE. AN APPROPRIATE LICENSE MUST BE PURCHASED OR PROPERLY OBTAINED IN ORDER TO EXPLOIT THE BEAT. Acceptable use without obtaining a license (hereinafter referred to as “Free Use”) includes:
– Use free beats only for non-profit projects.
– Showcasing of a recording on the Beat in a non-profit manner through an internet-based medium such as Myspace, Youtube, or a personal webpage.
– Performing a live act on the Beat in a completely non-profit show.
– Redistributing the Beat by itself with all filenames and credits intact (see section 2) through the internet or a tangible medium.
2. Credit. You will provide proper credit for the creation of the Beat by writing ‘Produced by (Insert Producer Name) for “LazyRidaBeats” on all official documents or surfaces released with tangible copies of a recording on the Beat.
3. Termination. LazyRidaBeats reserves the right to terminate this Agreement at any time or terminate your rights to use or distribute the Beat at any time for any reason.
4. Legal Consequences. Any unauthorized use of the Beat, including unauthorized reselling, is considered a direct violation of the US Copyright Act of 1976 and is infringing upon the copyrights of the works of LazyRidaBeats. Under the fullest extend of the law, LazyRidaBeats reserves the right to take legal action or pursue financial compensation as a result of any breach or violation of this Agreement.
5. Modifications. We reserve the right, at our sole discretion, to modify this Agreement and any fees, at any time, effective upon the date we post a new Agreement on the beat’s free download page. Your continued use of the Beat constitutes your binding acceptance of this Agreement, including any changes or modifications that we may make.